Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Chicken combines with olives, cauliflower, pine nuts, peppers, artichoke hearts and more for a tasty salad.
- 2 packages Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, 6-oz. or 1/2 package Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil, +2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 pound cauliflower, cut into florets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine lemon juice, Dijon, garlic and lemon zest in a bowl; whisk to blend. Slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil in steady stream and whisk until combined.
- Combine cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to cookie sheet and roast in a preheated 450°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Combine romaine lettuce, feta and roasted red peppers in bowl. Toss with lemon vinaigrette.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- To assemble: Arrange dressed salad on 4 plates and top with artichoke hearts, roasted cauliflower, Chicken Strips and kalamata olives. Sprinkle each salad with pine nuts.